Welcome to our job vacancies page.
Working for H-pan means you will be part of a friendly and professional team. We recognise that our people are the most important part of our service.
Care Assistant Apply online
We are currently looking for dedicated and passionate care assistants who have an interest in working within the local community. We understand that the quality of our staff in the field is what gives our service users comfort. We want care assistants who have completed their mandatory training and have minimum of six months experience in care. Applicants who do not have the required training and experience should please complete the form on our H-pan Reach projects. The project is tailored to provide a career head-start to people with disadvantaged circumstance. They get to develop or enhance their skills in areas of interest. This role is ideal for experienced care assistants wanting either full time flexible work or just 1 – 2 shifts a week within a nursing, residential or domiciliary care setting.
Working for H-pan you get:
- Working for a reputable organization – Established since 2010
- Weekly Pay
- You can get paid via PAYE or via your Limited Company
- Optional work place pension scheme
- Provided Uniform, ID badge and regular timesheets
- Last minute shifts, when you find yourself available at short notice
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
- On-going Staff Development – Qualification opportunities.
- We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
- Support from our consultants.
Salary: £8-10 per hour Apply online
It’s essential that you have:
- The right to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in a care setting
If you believe you have what it takes to make a real difference to someone then send us an email: email@example.com or complete our online application form.