At H-PAN, we appreciate the generosity and support of private individuals who carry out our vital work to tackle poverty and inequality. We are committed to ensuring that the rights of these individuals are respected,in line with the Data Protection Act 2018. We are keen to ensure that we meet the standards required by the Data protection Act when dealing with individuals, supporters, volunteers and staff. We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. We are firmly of the opinion that building a culture of good practise regarding personal information is yet another way of expressing our bond with our community.
While we strive to ensure that we maintain these high standards in all communication, this statement is specifically for the purpose of information we receive through this website, by email or by text. H-PAN reserves the right to change or adjust the details of this privacy statement as it deems necessary.
Your details we ask for and why
There are minimum levels of information we need to obtain for different purposes – such as donating money or signing up to Gift Aid. We always ask for your name and title so we know how to talk to you. We may need to confirm transactions you make on the H-PAN UK website by sending you an email, which is why this field is sometimes mandatory. We will separately seek your permission to use this for our wider marketing communications.
We may ask for your house number and postcode so that we hold a valid postal address for you. We might need this information for the following reasons:
• To set up Direct Debits and one-off card payments
• To claim Gift Aid
• To deliver items to you (items you have purchased or event materials for example)
• If you have agreed to receive post from us, or we believe you may wish to hear from us in this way, we will also use your postcode and address to send you relevant information.
In order to ensure that the data we hold about you is accurate and up to date, we may occasionally use information sources that are in the public domain to verify your details, such as your postal address.
Your data and social media
We may use your email address and phone number to match to your account on Facebook or other social media sites in order to show you H-PAN content while you are using these services. We will only do this where you have opted in to our marketing emails or phone calls, and your personal data is kept secure at all times. We may also use your email address and phone number to link to Facebook or other social media sites in order to identify other users of these sites whom we believe would be interested in H-PAN, and we may then show them H-PAN content.
How to stop or change how we communicate with you
If at any time you wish to stop or change how we communicate with you, or update the information we hold, please do get in touch, using one of the following options:
• Visit: www.hpan.org.uk
• Write to: H-PAN, 117 Fairfield Street. M12 6EL.
• Email: email@example.com
• Call: 0161 637 2944 (Mon-Fri 0900-1700).
H-PAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. H-PAN reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. H-PAN strives to ensure that this website is safe, functional and up-to-date and we go to great lengths to ensure this. However, H-PAN cannot offer exclusive guarantee that the site will be uninterrupted or error free or that the site cannot be attacked by viruses or bugs.
4. Communication or material posted on this website including questions, comments and the likes are treated as non-confidential information.
5. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
6. If for any reason, you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, the use of this site must be terminated with immediate effect.
7. PRICING: Currently there is no purchase price to obtain our complimentary services. Instead we encourage you to make a donation to Helping The Poor and Needy( H-PAN) to help support the charity’s poverty eradication work. We may suggest an appropriate amount to donate but donations are voluntary and you are free to donate more or less than the amount suggested or make no donation at all. We reserve the right to withdraw services from our complimentary offering , although we will not charge you for any orders placed before this change is introduced.
8. DELIVERY: Our services are delivered to clients in all our office locations.
9. REFUND/CANCELLATION: You are entitled to cancel any order you have made on our website, email or telephone for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) up to and including 14 days after the day on which you receive our service. If you cancel your order after 14 days or at any time after you have received our service, we will not charge you and we are happy to refund any donations you may have made following your request.
10. PRIVACY: In line with the Data Protection Act 2018, we do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Thank you for supporting